2 YEAR WARRANTY
1. Seltaeb Music Pty Ltd warrants that, during the Warranty Period, the Product will, with normal use and service, be free from faulty parts, manufacture or workmanship.
2. The warranty applies to goods supplied in Australia only
3. You have rights and benefits under the consumer laws in your jurisdiction. Without detracting from these rights or benefits, Seltaeb Music Pty Ltd excludes all liability in respect of the Product for any other loss which is not reasonably foreseeable from a failure of this Product, which may include liability for negligence, loss of expenditure associated with the Product and loss of enjoyment.
4. The Warranty Period for all Axiom Products is 2 Years from Date of Purchase
5. This warranty is valid only for Products that are purchased new and unused
6. The Customer must provide the original proof of purchase which demonstrates compliance with the above conditions to receive any services under this warranty.
7. This warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
8. The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, including without limitation:
(a) normal wear and tear; (b) abuse, mishandling, accident or failure to follow operating instructions; (c) exposure to liquid or infiltration of foreign particles; (d) servicing or modification of the Product other than by Seltaeb Music Pty Ltd, or their authorised service agents; (e) shipment or other transit.
9. This warranty does not cover the replacement of any consumables such as guitar strings, reeds, drum skins, pads on woodwind instruments etc
10. To make a claim under this warranty please return the item to the original place of purchase. Freight costs associated with such return are to be borne by the purchaser.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
SELTAEB MUSIC PTY LTD
PO Box 1078